Links, tools and gadgets

Sunday, February 05, 2012

DC Reveals New Watchmen Cover

Haven't been posting in a while, sorry to what few regular readers I may have left. And really sorry it took DC's recent announcement of WATCHMEN: THE PHANTOM MENACE to get me posting again, but I just had to say that I'm really looking forward to upgrading my stale old copy of WATCHMEN with this:



Hopefully the rumour is true that it'll be a full special edition with new scenes to integrate it with the prequel series and make for a more cohesive reading experience.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they finally found a way of making that stale, moldy old comic from the Eighties -- that's practically a century ago! -- seem more relevant and appealing to today's readers. Maybe it'll finally sell some copies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure when people realize that it's the crucial middle chapter in the Watchmen Trilogy the sales will skyrocket.

    ReplyDelete

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]