Links, tools and gadgets

Thursday, August 04, 2011

In retrospect, maybe not funny in quite the way it was intended...

Recently been taking advantage of the high Canadian dollar and some sales to try to pick up most of the back-issues I'm interested in. Among other things, I've managed to finish my run of the Giffen, DeMatteis & Co. Justice League run from 1987 to 1992 (with returns in 1998, 2003 and 2005, and one more later this month), including all the side-bits (Annuals, the Quarterly series, etc.).  Comes to about 120 comics in all (plus I tossed in a few things like INVASION, some SECRET ORIGINS stuff and more). About a third of this stuff is new to me in my current (re-)reading, and I'm mostly enjoying it, at about the half-way mark now.

One new bit to me which reads kind of odd in retrospect, this bit from JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA #35.


Boy, that Beetle sure was a lousy judge of character...

(spoiler alert)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]